Thursday, June 20, 2013

Denver Again!

After about a month in Illinois, my lovely team headed back to Denver for a week of transition. It has been great hanging out with friends from other teams, enjoying the mountain views, and taking some time to reflect and look forward.  It has been hot here and a bit smokey, but I love Denver and am happy to be here for a bit.
 The amazing sky (why is God so freakin good!?!)
 With friends downtown during Denver's Pride Fest
As we head to Oklahoma this coming Sunday, my team will be significantly smaller than when we started out in February. We already miss Jennifer, Ethan, and Laisa so much but wish them the best! This program isn't for everyone. A year of service is hard; working for the government is hard; living with eight diverse individuals is hard. But the rest of us are in it to win it. I love my team!!

Follow us on Twitter @T4Corps

1 comment: