Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Denton!

So I'm living in Texas now! It is hot here, but I am enjoying it. My team lives on a camp that overlooks the gorgeous (and huge) Lewisville Lake, so our evenings and weekends are thoroughly enjoyed. I'd choose sleeping in bunk beds, grilling all our meals, and running around in the outdoors over a hotel any day! 

Training and work have been slow which is frustrating for me. I left Wisconsin in February hoping that I wouldn't be sitting around purposeless and bored anymore, but I don't think that I'm accomplishing much in this program either unfortunately.

During this rough patch, though, my team has been a huge encouragement as we try to keep each other sane.
 Late-night, last minute photo op with the Joplin sign
Barely holding onto our sanity in the van
At the Cinco de Mayo festival in Denton.

I don't know what I would do without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment